Image and video hosting by TinyPic

after racing, throughout the 21 stages of the (rac

in Gästebuch 07.02.2018 01:40
von jcy123 • 1.965 Beiträge

Conor McGregor has doubled down on his $100 million demand for a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather Jr.The two-weight UFC champion repeated his demands inside a New York City nightclub Tuesday, according to a video published by TMZ Sports. McGregor is coming off a historic knockout of?Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 on Saturday.Much respect to Floyd, McGregor says in the video. Hes a solid businessman. What hes been able to do -- hes a f---ing animal at what hes been able to do.[But] as far as real fighting -- true, pure unarmed combat -- Floyd dont want none of this. Give Floyd a shout; tell him Im coming. Tell him to run around Showtime offices. I want $100 million to fight him under boxing rules because hes afraid of a real fight.The words were nearly identical to comments made by McGregor in August, when he fielded questions about a potential Mayweather fight during a news conference in Las Vegas.Hes running around the Showtime offices, begging those executives to come up with the $100 million cash he needs to fight me, McGregor said then. As soon as he gets my money, we can fight.Mayweather, answering a question posed by USA Today about whether he was warming to the possibility of a rematch with Manny Pacquiao, reiterated he isnt interested in coming out of retirement.A lot of fighters in the sport of boxing may want to retire, but they have to fight because they have to, Mayweather said Wednesday. I dont have to fight.I just made $300 million for fighting Pacquiao. Im OK. Like I said before, Im happy with my position. Once again, the money dont make me; I make money. Im well-off. I make smart moves, and like I said before, Im happy with where my career has went.McGregor (21-3) made a disclosed purse of $3 million for a nontitle welterweight bout against Nate Diaz at UFC 202 in August. It is the richest disclosed purse in mixed martial arts history. The New York State Athletic Commission has not disclosed his purse for UFC 205.Those figures do not include any additional bonuses McGregor nets, particularly from pay-per-view. Before UFC 205, McGregor estimated his total profits in 2016 would be around $40 million.In a TMZ video earlier this week, Mayweather said he considers any comparisons made between him and McGregor total disrespect.Oddsmaker Jeff Sherman of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook tweeted that Mayweather would be a minus-2,500 favorite over McGregor in a boxing match. In comparison, Mayweather was around minus-3,000 vs. Andre Berto in his most recent fight. McGregor was around a minus-140 favorite against Alvarez. Packers Hoodies Shop . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap Packers Hoodies . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.cheappackershoodiesjerseys.com/aaron-rodgers-hoodie/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Packers Hoodies Jerseys Outlet . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Wholesale Packers Hoodies . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. AIGLE, Switzerland -- There were no were no cases of riders using hidden motors inside their bikes on this years Tour de France, following extensive testing by the International Cycling Union.In a statement Wednesday, the UCI said that 3,773 tests using magnetic resistance technology were carried out unannounced prior, during or after racing, throughout the 21 stages of the (race) and that they all came back negative.This demonstrates our absolute commitment to leave no stone unturned in a matter that, if not tackled properly, could seriously damage the renewed reputation of cycling, UCI president Brian Cookson said. We will continue to test bikes heavily throughout the rest of the season, and do everything in our power to make sure this form of cheating stays out of our sport.A magnetic resistance test is carried out with a tablet computer using software to scan a bike.It can detect motors, magnets and batteries in a bicycles frame, wheel hubs and rims in less than 30 seconds.TThis testing led to cyclo-cross rider Femke Van Den Driessche of Belgium being caught using a hidden motor at a world championship race.dddddddddddd She was banned from cycling for six years in April.To ensure a varied testing protocol at this years Tour, the UCI also used supplementary methods of detection, such as high-powered thermal cameras using atomic research technology, and X-rays.Thermal cameras help detect the heat produced by a small hidden motor, even if the motor is turned off. The clamor for using them grew after French television program Stade 2 claimed to have detected so-called `mechanical doping at two Italian races by using roadside thermal cameras.The UCI said these additional tests backed up the results obtained using magnetic resistance technology, while Cookson praised Tour organizers and the French police for their assistance. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ivan Jacob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4609 Themen und 4735 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen