Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NEW ORLEANS -- Champ Bailey will get to chase a Pro Bowl record and another Super Bowl appearance with the New Orleans Saints. [

in Geschichte 06.02.2018 07:58
von jokergreen0220 • 195 Beiträge

NEW ORLEANS -- Champ Bailey will get to chase a Pro Bowl record and another Super Bowl appearance with the New Orleans Saints. Darren Fells Jersey . The veteran cornerback agreed to a two-year contract with the Saints on Friday, with a maximum value that approaches $7 million, including guaranteed money and a signing bonus in the first year. The 35-year-old Bailey played the last 10 seasons with Denver after spending his first five in the NFL with Washington. A shutdown cornerback for much of his career, Bailey has made three All-Pro teams and been selected to 12 Pro Bowls. He trails only Hall of Fame end Reggie White (13) among defensive players in NFL history in Pro Bowls. Baileys 52 interceptions are the most among active players, as are his 204 passes defenced. He made the leagues All-Decade team for 2000-09. "We are excited to be able to add a future Hall of Fame player with the addition of Champ Bailey," Saints general manager Mickey Loomis said. "His career accomplishments mirror that of his high character, and hes a very prideful and competitive player who we believe will add to our defence." Bailey missed 11 games because of a left foot sprain originally suffered in the 2013 preseason, which wound up being a Lisfranc injury, one of the most painful for an athlete. He returned late in the season to help the Broncos advance to the Super Bowl, where they were routed by Seattle. His coverage skills clearly are not what they were in his prime, but he will add leadership and savvy to the Saints secondary that is undergoing a transformation following the release of strong safety Roman Harper and the loss of free safety Malcolm Jenkins, who signed with Philadelphia as a free agent. "I have a little more to my game, I believe, especially mentally," Bailey said on the Saints official website. "I can see things a lot easier, a lot of things come up that Ive had experience with. That only helps your game. Im using that to my advantage as much as possible because I know how much youve got to be mentally ready for this, as well as physically ready. "I just like the situation Im going into because I know these guys are going to be hungry." New Orleans also may lose safety Rafael Bush, an unrestricted free agent who on Thursday signed an offer sheet from the Atlanta Falcons. New Orleans has until April 8 to match that offer and keep Bush, but the Saints have been operating with minimal salary cap space, which will only be squeezed further by bringing in Bailey. A versatile player who saw action on offence, defence and special teams at Georgia, Bailey was drafted with the seventh overall pick in 1999 by Washington. He was dealt to Denver in 2004 for running back Clinton Portis. T.J. Lang Jersey . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Quandre Diggs Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Kerry-Hyder-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=915 . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour.SYDNEY, N.S. - Kyle Farrell scored once and set up two more as the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles downed the visiting Shawinigan Cataractes 5-3 on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Timothe Simard added a pair of goals for the Screaming Eagles (31-24-4), who are 4-0-1 in their last five outings, while Matthew Nosella and Charles-Eric Legare each scored once. Lucas Lajoie, Giovanni Fiore and Ilya Zinoviev supplied the scoring for the Cataractes (16-36-8), who dropped out of the final playoff position with the loss. Cape Bretons Zachary Fortin made 24 saves for the win as Shawinigans Marvin Cupper turned away 28-of-32 shots in defeat. --- SEA DOGS 2 ISLANDERS 1 CHARLOTTETOWN — Nathan Noel scored both goals for his club as Saint John edged the Islanders to slip into the last playoff spot. Noel opened the scoring for the Sea Dogs (18-37-4) 4:37 into the first period and then added the eventual winner on the power play at 12:19. Sebastien Auger made 37 saves for Saint John. Daniel Sprong scored the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-36--5), which is 1-9-0 in its last 10 contests, and Eric Brassard kicked out 15-of-17 shots in a losing cause. Taylor Decker Jersey. --- REMPARTS 3 VOLTIGEURS 2 (SO) DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. — Marc-Olivier Groleau scored the only goal in the shootout to lift Quebec over the Voltigeurs. Kurt Etchegary and Alexandre Boivin scored in regulation for the Remparts (35-16-9) while Francois Brassard made 23 saves for the win. William Carrier scored once for Drummondville (35-20-4) and assisted on Olivier Caouettes goal as well. Louis-Philip Guindon turned away 23-of-25 shots for the Voltigeurs. --- OLYMPIQUES 3 SAGUENEENS 0 GATINEAU, Que. — Anthony Brodeur only had to stop 17 shots as the Olympiques blanked Chicoutimi for their third straight win. Elie Berube, Adam Stevens and Simon Tardif-Richard scored for Gatineau (37-19-4) and Jean-Simon Deslauriers tacked on two assists. Jeremy Bouchard led the Sagueneens (26-32-1) with five shots on Brodeur. Julio Billia turned aside 27-of-30 shots for Chicoutimi, which is just 2-8-0 in its last 10 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Colin Julia
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5945 Themen und 6092 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen