Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bone (14 points per game), Hubbs (13.5), guard Lamonte Turner

in Gästebuch 31.01.2018 00:41
von jcy123 • 1.980 Beiträge

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff and Red Bull chief Christian Horner have clashed over the Austrians phone call to Jos Verstappen about his son Max. Wolff has admitted to Sky Sports F1 he did discuss the Red Bull drivers on-track approach during his conversation with Jos but said that such calls between them were commonplace and was scathing in reponse when told of Red Bulls unhappiness. I just want to have a great season finale and no controversy because of another car causing a collision and being blamed for having interfered in the championship, said the Austrian. I did it probably out of a more holistic approach of sympathy for Max, but if things are perceived in the wrong way in another team they dont need me, they need a psychiatrist.While team boss Chrstian Horner has criticised Wolffs actions, Verstappen himself has shrugged off the controversy.I was next to my dad when he called, the teenager told Sky F1. He went outside, I was watching TV and didnt want to be disturbed.I am just here to focus on my job and that is to drive fast for Red Bull, not Mercedes.Verstappen and championship leader Rosberg made contact in Mexico as they battled over second place at the start of the race and the teenager was criticised by Wolff following the race.The Austrian branded Verstappen ruthless and told reporters you dont bang wheels with the championship leader three races until the end following the incident. Both Mercedes run wide on the first lap of the Mexican Grand Prix, whilst Pascal Wehrleins race ends prematurely following a clash with Marcus Ericsson. Among my discussion with Jos, we talked through a situation, imagine the title is down to the wire between Lewis and Nico and there is a hard manoeuvre and Max loses it and shunts into one of our guys and the championship is over, he doesnt need that discussion, Wolff confirmed to Sky Sports F1. I didnt say dont race them, just keep that tiny little margin of avoiding a collision because that would be very controversial for everyone.However, Red Bull team principal Horner was surprised to learn a rival team had been discussing the driving of one of his drivers.Jos told me when he got here on Thursday and I was just a bit surprised that Toto was calling another drivers father from another team, the Red Bull boss told Sky Sports F1.I think Jos was a bit surprised when he put the phone down to Toto that not only was he commenting on behalf of Mercedes, but Ferrari as well that the way Max was conducting himself wasnt winning him any favours and he should wind his neck in.Ive not heard of a team principal calling up other drivers fathers before, but obviously Toto felt the need to do so.Horner joked Mercedes could have their own private one-on-one race before the actual Grand Prix on Sunday if that is what Wolff wanted.I think it is total rubbish. If Toto wants to have a race for his drivers we can do that at 11am tomorrow then we can have the Grand Prix at 2pm where everybody can race, he added.Dont miss the Brazilian GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 4pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Hamilton lauds Verstappen rule Mark Hughes on Verstappen Mercedes unhappy with Max attack F1 gossip column Youth Rangers Jerseys .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Rangers Jerseys From China . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.cheaprangersjerseyschina.com/ . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Adidas Rangers Jerseys . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Oregon fell from No. 4 to No. 13 in the Associated Press poll this week, and the Ducks may depart the Top 25 next week.After losing to unranked Baylor last week, the Ducks fell 65-61 to unranked Georgetown in the first round of the Maui Invitational on Monday. The Ducks (2-2) went into the consolation bracket to face Tennessee (1-2) on Tuesday.Oregon hoped to face No. 16 Wisconsin in the second round and maybe No. 4 North Carolina in the title game, but it instead faces the Volunteers in an early-morning matchup.It doesnt matter because we are unranked now, so we dont have to worry about that, Ducks coach Dana Altman said. I dont know who the heck we think we are. We are unranked, so we just have to go play. We better get guys to step up and play a lot better. If we dont make some adjustments and play fundamentally sound, things wont go well for us (Tuesday) either.Oregon fell behind Georgetown 38-21 at halftime and rallied to take a 43-42 lead before losing the game.Weve got to have energy to start the game, Ducks guard Casey Benson said. It was a big comeback, but we did not finish it off. Thats kind of the way it went.The good news for Oregon was that all-Pac-12 junior forward Dillon Brooks returned against the Hoyas after missing three games following offseason foot surgery. He had eight points in just 13 minutes off the bench as he works his way back into the lineup.Its good to have his passion on the ffloor, Altman said.dddddddddddd Hes trying to do a lot of things. We held him to the 10 or 15 minutes that we thought wed play him, and he was mad because he wanted to play more. We are going to stick with the plan that we have for him.Tennessee fell behind Wisconsin 12-0 before rallying to take a 46-44 lead, but then lost by 12.As you would expect with so many young guys, we came out a little bit jumpy to start the game, Tennessee coach Rick Barnes said. I thought we showed terrific mental toughness fighting back against an experienced team.Guard Shembari Phillips led the Volunteers with 16 points against the Badgers. Guards Robert Hubbs III and Detrick Mostella added 12 points apiece.It was very encouraging, Phillips said. As people know, we are a young team so we had to fight back through some adversity today.Through their first two games -- an 82-69 loss to Chattanooga and a 103-94 victory over Appalachian State -- the Volunteers had five players averaging in double figures: guard Jordan Bone (14 points per game), Hubbs (13.5), guard Lamonte Turner (13.5), forward Grant Williams (10.5) and forward Kyle Alexander (10). Phillips average is up to 11.7 after his performance against Wisconsin.Hubbs is a senior. The Vols five other top scorers are all either freshmen or sophomores. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ivan Jacob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4624 Themen und 4750 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen