Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first

in Gästebuch 29.01.2018 14:14
von x123 • 1.512 Beiträge

EUGENE, Ore. Cheap Cubs Jerseys . -- Wide receiver Devon Allen has returned to the Oregon Ducks football program following his fifth-place finish in the 110-meter hurdles at the Rio Olympics.Allen, who will be a redshirt junior for the football team this season, said he thinks he will go pro in track.I think thats the case so far, Allen said. I havent accepted any prize money yet, but I havent had the opportunity just because Ive been traveling and stuff.He can go pro in track while maintaining NCAA football eligibility by signing with a track agent -- rather than a general sports agent -- and refusing to sign with any brands, such as Nike, Adidas or Puma. By going pro in track he can, however, accept any prize money from races without affecting his collegiate football eligibility.Theres not really much more I can do in college track other than break the collegiate record, Allen said. [Im an] indoor, outdoor champion. Other than winning a team title, which we did, you cant do much more.Going pro in track would certainly propel Allens running career. Allen hadnt competed internationally prior to the Olympics and he knows that competing at that level more often would aid his development and push him closer to his ultimate track dream of becoming a gold medalist.Thats not the only dream thats still on the board for Allen. He said he still sees pro football and pro track as viable options in his future and wants to win a gold medal and a Super Bowl championship.The NFL is something Ive dreamed about doing, just like I dreamed about running in the Olympics, Allen said. In four years I want to win a gold medal -- thats one more stepping stone to that dream. But my next dream is to play in the NFL.Allens story was one of the most popular of the Olympic Games. He said that when he was recognized in Rio, it was often because people recognized him as youre the guy that plays football and runs track.But now, back in Eugene, Allens attention has shifted to the football field, where he hopes to contribute as a wide receiver this fall. The Ducks have a lot of depth at the position, which means that it wont be necessary for Allen to push it and return for Oregons season opener against UC-Davis next Saturday.As long as Coach [Mark] Helfrich and Coach [Matt] Lubick see fit, theyre going to throw me in there, Allen said. Ill kind of just go with the flow and get reps. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Cheap Cubs Jerseys Authentic . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysshop.com/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Not even Kobe Bryant is immune from slime.At the Kids Choice Sports Awards on Thursday, the recently retired Lakers star received the Legend Award. And just as he finished his speech accepting the award, he got doused in slime -- gold slime.The Black Mamba shrugged off the dousing amid chants and cheerss in support of his career. Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys. Even J.R. Smith, who was in attendance at the show with his daughters, chimed in.The show will air Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on Nickelodeon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ivan Jacob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4594 Themen und 4720 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen