Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o this day-by-day and give him a little bit more freedom with each week that goes by," Shanahan said. "And hopefully if t

in Gästebuch 17.07.2018 09:27
von x123 • 1.434 Beiträge

Nico Rosberg says Mercedes head to the season-opening Australian GP not knowing if they are behind Ferrari on pace. The Scuderia dominated the fastest lap charts over the eight days of testing with Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen both using the ultrasoft and supersoft Pirelli tyres. By contrast Mercedes conducted nearly all of their running on the medium tyres, with just a handful of laps on the yellow-marked soft tyre. It is a compromise, you dont really want to show to everyone else how fast you are. We did practice lower fuel with some softer tyres so we did get some practice in, said Rosberg.Ferrari have been very quick. All the teams have their strategists so we know more less what fuel the other teams are running and we know our fuel so we know more or less where we are compared to Ferrari.We know it is close, but we are not sure if we are ahead or behind. While Ferrari showed flashes of pace, Mercedes racked up the laps with just one on-track stoppage in 3742 miles of running - over 1000 more miles than the Italian team.Its gone really well. What is most important is the speed which we are not 100 per cent sure of. We know that Ferrari are very close so it could go either way, added Rosberg. Whats the F1 pecking order? Conclusions from pre-season testing in Barcelona Apart from that everything has gone really well, we are definitely ready for Melbourne.Rosbergs Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton was also delighted with how testing had gone.Its been an incredible two weeks for the team. They have done an amazing job. Weve done more mileage than ever before - which has been tiring!, the world champion told Sky Sports News HQ.Im glad l broke it. Its better to break it now than in Melbourne. I pushed the car here and there but Australia is when l will really get to open it up.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Whats F1s pecking order? Lewis: Merc havent pushed to limit Cheap Marcos Llorente Jersey . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cheap Karim Benzema Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. http://www.cheaprealmadridjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-lucas-vazquez-jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Cheap Casemiro Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Cheap Achraf Hakimi Jersey . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. RICHMOND, Va. -- On Day 10 of training camp, Robert Griffin III was lobbying to do more. His coachs response: Cool your heels. "We do have a plan for him. He may not always like that plan, but thats my job sometimes -- not to be liked," coach Mike Shanahan said. "My job is to do the best thing for him, and thats what Ill do." Griffin went 13 for 16 with one interception -- on a ball tipped by the receiver -- on Monday during 7-on-7 drills at Washington Redskins training camp. He hasnt been allowed to take part in 11-on-11s and wont get the chance until at least next week, after Thursdays first preseason game against the Tennessee Titans. Griffin wont play in that game -- hes unlikely to play at all in the preseason -- but hes itching to ratchet up his practice routine as he works his way back from reconstructive knee surgery. "Im ready to move on," Griffin said. "I mean, you can only do so much in 7-on-7. The completion percentage is there. I feel like the rhythm is there with the guys. ... Coach will tell you something else, but obviously Im ready to move on." Griffin hasnt hit every throw, but hes getting more zip on the ball as the days progress and is getting more of a regular push-off with his right leg. He looked especially sharp on a 20-yard completion through a tight window to Dezmon Briscoe. The pace of his rehab has been remarkable considering that his surgery was less than eight months ago. He said he was actually ahead of this pace -- as far as his practice regimen was concerned -- when he had a similar injury while in college at Baylor, and that the extra attention his injury has received this time around is the cause for the caution. "There is a lot of scrutiny, so Coach also has to account for that," Griffin said. "In college, you are trying to make it to this level, and in the pros, you are trying to make sure you stay here for a long time. You can say whatever you want about what he is doing. I can feel aany kind of way about it, but at the end of the day, we all have to be on the same page and that is what I am trying to do, just do everything the coaches ask me to do, show them that my rhythm and timing is there, show them that I can play.dddddddddddd "And at the end of the day they have to come through for me and play me Week 1 if I do everything they ask me to do." On that point, coach and quarterback agree: Sept. 9 vs. Philadelphia is the target. "Well do this day-by-day and give him a little bit more freedom with each week that goes by," Shanahan said. "And hopefully if there is no setback hell be ready for the first game." Its not uncommon for a player returning from major knee ligament surgery to need the occasional day off during training camp, yet Griffin hasnt missed a practice. Teammates Brandon Meriweather and Chris Thompson have had several rest days, even though both had their ACLs repaired before Griffin. Shanahan doesnt mind if hes trying Griffins patience. "You always want them a little bit antsy," Shanahan said. "But your job is to get them ready. I dont want to put him in there too quick, for the obvious reasons, but I like what Ive seen." Notes: RG3-mania in Richmond includes several restaurants that have named sandwiches after him. One local eatery serves an RG3 with sirloin steak strips in homemade marinade, fajita-style onions and peppers, a homemade taco seasoning, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato -- all on a foot-long roll. "Ive got to go try those sandwiches out, maybe," Griffin said. "Hopefully I dont die of a heart attack, but its really special. The team played so well last year, and the Redskins fans are just so hungry for success." ... Thompson, Meriweather, CB DeAngelo Hall (ankle), WR Donte Stallworth (hamstring) and FB Darrel Young (knee) all returned to practice. ... TE Jordan Reed bruised the top of his foot during practice and was scheduled for an MRI. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: BonnieThoreau
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3786 Themen und 3912 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen