Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ictory over Division III Union (N.Y.) on Tuesday night in the Holy City Hoops Classic.Rivard was 6 of 11 from the floor. Jordan

in Gästebuch 19.03.2018 04:46
von jcy123 • 1.980 Beiträge

Brent Harveys flag-winning teammate of years past, Mick Martyn, isnt surprised the little forward is yet to hang up the boots.And if you told him in 1999 that Boomer would go on to break the AFLs all-time games record this weekend, he would have nodded along.Martyn said it was quickly apparent to him the skinny teenager drafted to North Melbourne in the 1995 draft had a studious nature and a ferocious work ethic.He came into a good team and did all the disciplined things, Martyn told AAP.Hed go into the gym and work hard. Pound for pound he was one of the strongest at the club.He had all these attributes and he learned a lot from a team at the time that was on top.Martyn, now 47, is also pulling on a guernsey at a late age.But Harvey isnt the inspiration.Its prostate cancer research, the cause behind the EJ Whitten match to take place on September 2.Hell line up in the Victorian back line, which will be kept busy by a string of All-Australian forwards to turn out for the All Stars; Cam Mooney, Matthew Richardson, Nick Holland, Scott Cummings and another of his 1999 premiership team-mates, Wayne Carey.Martyn said he had fond memories of his last encounter with his premiership captain in the charity match.We lined up together. I bowled him over the boundary line and he didnt take too kindly to that, he laughed.Hes always been about 10 kilos lighter than me and I was about 20 kilos heavier then.The pre-match training has begun, including a self-imposed beer ban to shift a few kilos before the date.And he said thered be a spot waiting in the Victorian side when Boomer decides playing 22 matches a season is 21 too many.They say that when you finish playing footy you shouldnt go back ... but Im always a fan of the E.J. Whitten game, he said.Youve got the next month to recover. Kelvin Benjamin Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Matt Kalil Jersey . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. http://www.cheappanthersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-vernon-butler-jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Michael Palardy Jersey . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Brenton Bersin Jersey . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. HAMILTON, N.Y. -- Tom Rivard scored 17 points and Colgate won its home opener with a 91-68 victory over Division III Union (N.Y.) on Tuesday night in the Holy City Hoops Classic.Rivard was 6 of 11 from the floor. Jordan Swopshire and Will Rayman added 15 points apiece for the Raiders (2-4), who bounced back from an 81-78 overtime loss at Columbia and snapped a three-game skid. Sean OBrien chipped in 11 points.Deshon Burgess had 20 points and six assiists to lead Union.dddddddddddd Kevin Weckworth scored 12 points and Greg King had 11.The Raiders took the lead for good three minutes into the game and had a 12-point lead at halftime. Colgate stretched its lead to 83-61 with about five minutes to play.It was the first meeting between the schools since the 1982-83 season. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ivan Jacob
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4624 Themen und 4750 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen