Image and video hosting by TinyPic

y I dont know (if I will play on), Harvey told the Nine Networks Footy Show on Thursday night.I really dont know

in Gästebuch 17.03.2018 00:58
von jcy123 • 1.122 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Brian (All American) Stann, a former WEC champion and decorated war hero, has retired from mixed martial arts at the age of 32. "I leave taking more from mixed martial arts than I ever gave," the UFC veteran told The MMA Hour in announcing his retirement Thursday. A former WEC light-heavyweight champion, Stann went on campaign in the UFC as a middleweight. He returned to the 205-pound ranks his last time out to face Brazilian veteran Wanderlei (The Axe Murderer) Silva in March in Japan. The two slugged it out in a memorable fight before Stann was stopped late in the second round. Stann (12-6) lost three of his last four, admittedly against tough opposition in Silva, Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen. He defeated Alessio Sakara during that run. A former U.S. marine captain, Stann won the Silver Star for bravery in Iraq after his platoon was ambushed in May 2005 while seizing a bridge near Karabilah. He always said the medal is not something he celebrates. Instead he wonders whether he could have made better decisions. Stann is president of Hire Heroes USA, a charitable group that finds work for the military, particularly wounded veterans. He has also done TV work on UFC shows. Justin Hunter Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-donnie-shell-jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Coty Sensabaugh Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. John Stallworth Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. AFL veteran Brent Harvey has reportedly attracted interest from four clubs as he mulls his future.Harvey still remains undecided on whether he will continue his playing career after he was told by North Melbourne coach Brad Scott last month the club would not be re-signing the 38-year-old.However hes already been sounded out by at least four AFL clubs, according to News Corp Australia.Right now, I can honestly sit here and say I dont know (if I will play on), Harvey told the Nine Networks Footy Show on Thursday night.I really dont know what is going to happen.However he said he had no hard feelings with Scott callling an end to his career at Arden Street after a league record 432 game for the Kangaroos, which he says will always be his home.ddddddddddddBrad could have said to me we are not sure, and then told me after we lost to Adelaide, he said.I would have been pretty dirty.I need to know what it is going on in my life.Meanwhile its also reported that fellow veteran Drew Petrie, who was released at the same time as Harvey, will make a call on his future after considering it over the weekend. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Wordsworth
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2649 Themen und 2775 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jcy123

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen